Places Of Interest
| Black Hills | Butterfield Homes | Cottingley Bar | Cottingley Beck | Cottingley First School | Cottingley Hall | Cottingley Manor | Cottingley Mill | Cottingley Post Office | Cottingley Town Hall | Cottingley Village | Cottingley Woods | Elsie Wrights' House | Littlelands | March Cote Farm | St. David's Ruin | St. Michael & All Angels Church | The Hut | The Parade | The Rec | The Sun Inn | The War Memorial |

Cottingley First School

Click HERE to see more photos.

Cottingley First School opened its doors in 1933 when it moved from its previous location at Cottingley Town Hall.

It closed for the last time in 2002. The School then moved to Cottingley Village Primary School which is based in the former Stoney Lee Middle School buildings.

Before its closure it served as a temporary site for Sandy Lane First School whilst extensive renovations were taking place on their site.

It was demolished in the latter months of 2002.

The pictures to the left were taken a few weeks before the main building's demolition, most of the wooden classrooms had however already gone.